Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seven things



Seven things Miley likes.

1. Agility. Every time I walk in the back yard she gets ready and keep looking at me with the stalking walk, ready to go. If I'm editing video and she hears me on the tape calling commands, she runs through the house looking for the obstacles.

2. Some music. She gets excited to the theme music to "Two and a half men". I dont know why but she really likes that song. She also likes if you sing "whip it". ( I guess that's the name of that song)

3. Rolling in my bed. Rubbing all over the pillows.

4. Going for walks. Every morning she is ready and pawing at the door until I get my act together.

5. Chasing cars. ( not one I like, but she really likes if she can do it)

6. She love playing fetch with this black rubber thing that was used for milking cows. I cant remember what it is called, but she loves that thing.

7. Playing or waiting for the ferrets to come out to play.

Thanks Katie and Dawn for tagging us.

4 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Very cute and good things to love! I so understand the car-chasing one! It's definitely one of my all-time favorite things too!

Dawn said...

Sounds like she loves to go Go GO!

Sara said...

Oreo does the rubbing on pillow thing too.

Miley definitely likes to be busy!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Awwwww....Miley is just the cutest girl!