Friday, May 29, 2009

Guiness runs again

Yesterday I went to the training field. Guiness decided I wasn't leaving the house without him. So I brought him a long. I wasn't planning on running him. He was just so excited to be there, I thought I would run him through a couple of sequences. So here is one of those runs. Its amazing how much a dog remembers. He hasn't trained in 2 years because of his leg. He seemed to do ok, and I didn't notice any increase in his limp last night or this morning.

">

6 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Hey that is just great! It IS amazing how Guiness remembered everything after two years of not training! Look at those fast weaves! Do you think there is amy chance he may be able to do agility again?

Diana said...

Probably not Ricky. He really didnt like going to trials. I might be able to do some stuff at home, will see. Diana

Sara said...

That was cool to see Guiness doing agility. He looked great - especially after two years off! Looks like he had fun.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

WOW, who would believe he would remember and do so awesome after such a long time off! He looked like he was having a great time.

Diana said...

Yea, you know what that is teaching me? That its hard to retrain behavior because they remember it a long time.

Dawn said...

Ahhhh Guiness, he looked wonderful! Even if he doesn't like or get to go to trials, he's loving the running and jumping and attention he's getting. I think he'd love a couple of runs at home during the evening. might keep him young!