Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lizards

Whats Roxy doing? Hunting lizards. There is a really big one living around my house. Roxy has been trying to get him without success.









Then what do I find in the garage? Poop. I looked it up on the Internet. Yep, lizard poop. Ugh! Picture below in case your interested. LOL



I guess Im going to have to let Roxy into the garage.

Took Miley to the hilly park today. The vet wanted me to take her back and see if its up hills she didnt want to do or down hills. She said it would help with her diagnosis. So we get to the park and its flat at first, no problem. But then we get to the first hill. Its pretty steep with a constant grade up for about 4-5 minutes( I think). She wouldnt go. Sheltie thing? She doesnt like to get in the car either. So we turn around and take the flat short cut onto the next trail. Its flat for a while then has small hills up and down. Some steep, most are not. She didnt refuse to walk but they also arent that long grade going up for a long time. But what we did notice was , going up she slowed down and walked next to me while Guiness was ahead. Then when it went down hill, she trotted ahead of everyone, even Guiness. So I guess going up hill is the problem.

9 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

ROXY THE LIZARD HUNTER, she should get her own animal planet show, she looks too cute on the vigil to find more of the critters, who says little dogs cant have big jobs?

Sara said...

What exactly did you google? Images of lizard poop? Were there images of lizard poop? I think I'm going to have to go find out myself! Hmmm, on second thought, I think I've seen enough.

I hope the information you got on your walk helps your vet. It is so stressful when you have these questionable diagnoses. I really feel for you.

Diana said...

Sara, LOL, I googled small animal poop. And lizard poop was one of the first images to come up and it look just like it. You can find almost anything on the internet. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

You and Sara - LOL! Googling lizard poop! Too funny. But thanks for the photo- I had never seen lizard poop!

At least now you know that Miley doesn't want to walk up hill and can tell your vet. I am still hoping for good news though!

Let us know as soon as you find out anything!

Nicki said...

Lyric hunts bugs. If I'm not careful she'll come in the door crunching on a June bug. Yuck.

Marie said...

It's true you can find just about anything on the internet. I don't think I've ever done a poop search though. LOL

X-rays are tomorrow? I hope you guys get this mystery solved soon, and that it's something minor that is easy to work through.

Natasha said...

We don't have lizards around here. Poor Roxy would be unemployed!

I hope all turns out well with Miley. That was a good idea about using hills to help with the diagnosis.

Dawn said...

That seems as though it would be a GIANT lizard!

Hope the new information (uphill v.s. downhill) helps with the diagnosis and the treatment!

Unknown said...

Gross.
We have so many geckos in Malaysia and their poop is similar to your lizard poop. Still.....gross!