Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update

So my husband comes home and reads my post. You know what he says? "But today is Wordless Wednesday"? HaHaHa, very funny.
Next, my rehab vet called me. She said she talked to the ultrasound vet. I asked her if the lady said I was annoying? She laughed and said no. I told her about the ultrasound, how she kept saying it looked so good. And how shocked I was when I read the 25-30% healing. Again she laughed. She said the vet told her ,also, how good the ultrasound looked. She thinks what the vet meant was we are 25-30% into the healing process, until we are done with this whole healing rehab and restrengthening thing. Oh, that makes much more sense.

7 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Glad you talked to the vet and found out some good news! I knew they were not offended or annoyed by you!

Your husband's comment was funny - hey at least he actually reads your blog!

Marie said...

Husbands are funny. I'm glad you got some explanations from your vet that helped make sense of what the other vet told you. Maybe that will give you a little load off your mind.

Sara said...

I'm glad you got some feedback from the vet.

I hope you have a better day overall today.

Unknown said...

Oh that does make much more sense :)
Glad today's update has better news!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

That just sounds so funny what your husband said.
Glad that is what they were talking about at the vet, and glad you got to talk to them and get that all straightend out. I have heard those injuries are just the type it takes a lot of rest and time to totally heal...glad Miley truly is well on her way to being all back to 100%

Sam said...

I read your last post and hope you are feeling better. Leave it to your hubby to make a joke like that - I hope you cracked a smile :)

tervnmal said...

So glad things are improving with Miley.

RE: Wednesday post: Last year was my year from hell. I was in the hospital briefly, dealing with a heart condition, my office was laying off people left and right, extra workload, no raises, my dad went into end-of-life care, and one of my dogs died. I finally gave myself permission to quit putting a positive spin on everything and let myself feel depressed, angry, hurt, etc. After about 1 day of that, I realized I didn't want to feel that way either and it was all out of my control anyway so I wasn't going to let it bother me. That helped get through a crappy string of months. You'll pull through this, too. It's okay to have stinking rotten lousy days and write about them. I think just doing that would make me feel better.

People do care. ( :