Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Phone pictures

These are some pictures taken yesterday with my new droid phone. It took me forever to figure out how to upload them. Not easy. I must be doing something wrong. I can post to facebook with one touch. Hmmm. not sure what do to. Anyway, here a tree that fell over the path.
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa
I thought I'd let you see there are a few more hills then just that one from the other day. LOL

Posted by Picasa
Here are the rocks that people stack differently every time I come by. I havent been by since the big snake several weeks ago. I decided to get over my fear, so of, by going to the park anyway. You can see that all three pictures really show hills. Its a much better workout here then the other park. But my snake fear gets me in the summer and the other park feels cooler to me. The creek here is low right now so if I need to dunk the dogs its harder.

6 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Good for you for trying to conquer your fear of snakes! I think your new phone takes great pictures!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

It is so pretty but I am with you, seeing that snake there the last time was scary! Glad they stayed out of your way yesterday!

Sara said...

Did you register your phone with blogger? I send my photos to an email address "go@blogger.com" , that sends the photo right to a post. Takes just a couple clicks on the phone.

If you goto your dashboard page on blogger, there is a link for mobile blogging and it tells you how to link your phone to your blogpage.

Your phone takes great pictures!

AC said...

Impressive phone pictures! Snakes can make my skin crawl too, but good for you for getting back out there, even if it won't be the walking place of choice.

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Very cool pictures! A friend of mine has the same kind of phone and she said the same thing; it's a pain uploading the pictures. The quality is very good though.

I'm glad you conquered your snake fear. I'm not scared of them, but I'd prefer to avoid them if I could lol. Pat is petrified of them. My phobia? Bees/wasps/stinging insects. When I was 2 years old I got stung in the corner of my eye and I guess it gave me a stigma. Every time I go out anywhere in the summer and hear a buzz, my heart stops.

Unknown said...

The new phone really takes great pictures! They are beautiful. Glad you've overcome the fear of snake. If I were you, I don't think I dare to go over there anymore.