Sunday, June 20, 2010

At the Beach

Well, we made it. After waking up at 4am, started driving at 5am and got here at 2:45. It was a long drive but we got here in time to change our clothes, get back in the car and get to the graduation. It was very nice. We then had a nice family dinner. If you're on facebook, I posted some pictures there. I got a new camera, the droid incredible, so I took pictures with that because I left my camera in the car at my sisters house. Ugh, that figures. But my new phone worked just fine. I'll see if I can up load some of the pictures.

This morning I slept in until 7:30am. WhooHoo, no dogs pawing me to get up. LOL
I couldnt get any good dolphin pictures but I got some cool bird pictures.
























11 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Those are incredible photos of the bird catching the fish!!

Chris and Ricky said...

Glad to hear you made it safely!

Awesome photos - is that an osprey?

Mom says she's gonna FB friend you to see your other photos if that's ok?

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I love Ocean pictures.

Unknown said...

What a nice day at the beach. Beautiful bird pictures :)

Sara said...

Great photos! Don't you love your droid?

Enjoy your time at the beach.

Elizabeth said...

I think that's an Osprey

Lian said...

WOW! That's a long drive but you made is safely.

Love the pictures! Amazing!

Unknown said...

Great shots!!! Aren't they amazing???

Jules said...

Oh wow, what amazing photos. I hope you enjoyed your opportunity to sleep in! :-)

AC said...

I have to echo everyone--Wow! Amazing animal and you caught such a cool sequence.

Kelsey said...

so aunt d i saw you commented on my post but it refuses to let me comment back so here is my response to your question haha:i found part of it, changed some of it, then added the purple part. but thanks :)