Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Park Pictures

Photobucket">
I really liked this picture but Miley was to washed out. I tried to retake the other picture I had on the blog header but the lighting wasnt right and it turned out to dark.
Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">
I tried to get some action shots but Miley kept coming up blurry. Plus there was someone who was out with their dog off leash. I kept seeing the dog but not the person. I could just here them call their dog every once in a while. You cant see it but there is a big gully behind Miley. There is a long plank across the gully but the dog was to scared to cross it. I don't blame him. I don't cross it either. I walk down into the gully and back up the other side. So from here we just turned around and walked back. Maybe tomorrow I can try again. I think I need the telephoto lens.

7 comments:

Sara said...

I have the telephoto lens, I just never have it with me when I want it!

Looks like a cool place to walk.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

What kind of camera do you use, you really do such a nice job on your photography

Diana said...

These were taken with my canon rebel but I sometimes use my casio exslim. I really like the exslim. It fits in you pocket and takes both pictures and video. Diana

Dawn said...

Lovely pictures!

Chris and Ricky said...

Great photos! Very fun shot of Miley jumping over the log! What an awesome place to walk!

BCxFour said...

What settings are you using for your action shots?

If the lighting is dark, and you are using a preset action setting (i.e. kids and pets) then they will be blurry, because the camera is trying to compensate for the lighting by letting more light in and it cannot capture movement as well - which will make them blurry.

BCxFour said...

just to clarify - the last photo where Miley is jumping the log is the same set up as the photo on your blog header - sunlight in the foreground, shadow in the back ground. A tricky lighting situation for the best of photographers (which I am NOT) The camera is focusing on the background which is in the shade, thus the auto function on the camera is reacting to that, which is making the action in the shade blurry. Gosh I hope this is making sense...