Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grease Monkeys

This is what happens when your dogs get around the gate that surrounds the grill.

Photobucket">


Photobucket">

We found some more snakes under the tunnels. One last week, that my husband moved to the woods a few houses away. Then another one yesterday. I threw the bucket over it and called my husband. We think they are copperheads. So this one my husband killed. He chopped its head off. Who knew snakes can still bite after
their heads are chopped off. The snake was still moving around without its head. Yuk!

5 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

YUCK, headless snakes!!! the dogs look very proud of themselves to get to the grill!

Chris and Ricky said...

I could've survived without the headless snake story, LOL!!!

Sara said...

Yikes! I'd be having snake nightmares!

Lian said...

They look so funny, especially Guiness! More snakes! Oh No! I hope you clear them all out asap!

Dawn said...

Gonna ignore that snake story, but the dogs with grill grease on their faces sure are cute! Which one do you think instigates the trouble and which one follows?