Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ugh!


Roxy doesnt feel good. ( this picture is from last week).  She started sometime in the middle of the night with diarrhea and then vomiting this morning.   She is still having diarrhea.   She isnt herself either.  She hasnt eaten all day today.  She is drinking water.  I tried to get her to drink some watered down chicken broth but she wouldnt.  I took her temp at about 4pm in trying to decided if I should take her to the vet. It was normal.  I guess if she is still like this tomorrow, Ill have to take her to the vet. I'm suppose to leave for a trial tomorrow. I was going to leave early because I volunteer to help with set up.  I guess it will depend on how Roxy is.
Tonight I worked with Miley on some courses and she kept popping out of the 10 pole in the weaves. What the heck?  The one good thing I had was weave poles and now they have gone to crap. Ugh!! Thats always a confidence builder right before a trial.




10 comments:

Berts Blog said...

Poor Roxy my friend. I hope you get feeling better and don't have to go to the doctor tomorrow.

WE will be sending you get well wishes thru the night.

Bert

Sara said...

I hope Roxy is feeling better this morning. Poor girl.

Dawn said...

Oh I hope Roxy is feeling better today. Poor little thing. And if you get to go to the trial, I hope you have fun!

Sarah Duke said...

For me, a bad practice before a trial is always a good thing. Not sure why... but it seems to work that way?

Chris and Ricky said...

hope roxy feels better today!

miley on the aframe apex - too much!

Jules said...

Poor Roxy. Hopefully she feels better today and you have a low-key departure.

If Miley's weaves are always good I would consider she might need to be adjusted. Ike has rock solid weaves, but he pops out when he is out of alignment.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Poor Roxy, I Hope she is feeling better today-it is so hard to see them not feeling well..... You know when things look like crap in practice it usually goes good in trials, so good luck! Run clean and have fun!

Morganne said...

I hope Roxy is feeling better! Poor girlie.

I have had bad practices before trials and then had great runs at the trial. Go figure!

Sophie said...

Poor Roxy! I hope she feels better soon!

Maybe Miley's picking up on your worry about Roxy, and getting stressed by it? That picture of her on the aframe is too cute.

Dawn said...

How;s she doing?