Thursday, October 30, 2008

new way to teach 2o2o

Well, I've been trying to teach this 2o2o now for about a month. And she is just not getting it. If I try to move my position at all she curls off the board on the side. I have also been doing a little work with a hit-it board. She really likes the hit -it board. She will drive to the board, hit it and move on. So that got me thinking. And Ive decided to teach the 2o/2o this way. ( Sorry "M" ) Im using a target and will fade that after I think she really understands her job. This is the third day Ive been teaching it this way and Im having much more success. She seems happier too. (Im trying to up load the video. )

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

it's what I would do- Wicca was taught contacts with a target and it worked fine. My only suggestion is to use a clear target- pringles lids work great for this. or if not clear something smaller. It is really hard to fade away a big white lid.

lookin' good!

Sara said...

Oreo just started learning with the lid too.

Looks like Miley is enjoying the "target game".

Johann The Dog said...

Looking good! When we fade targets we just start cutting the lids smaller till there's nothing. Works great!

We use the target for so many things, lately we've been using it to get revved for a run, near the ring.