Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Freestyle class #4

Class was very different this week. The instructor brought her dog and showed us different moves and how she trained them. About half the time was spent watching so Guiness was beside himself. He knew I had treats in my pocket and just kept barking. I really couldn't get him to stop. I didn't bring a crate in because all the other classes we worked the dogs the whole time. So to keep him quiet , I gave him little pieces of cheese. I know , not the right thing to do but I was looking for a quick fix so everyone could hear the instructor. We worked on a couple of new moves which I cant describe because you probably wont understand what I'm trying to say. So much to work on and names to think of the move one way and then the other. We are to bring some music next week and tell her some moves that we think would go with the music. Poor Miley got no attention yesterday and to pay me back she decided I should get up at 4am. Ugh!!
Did I tell you about how my dogs ( Guiness) are maniacs at the fence with the beagle next door. Sometimes my dogs start it by barking and the beagle comes over and starts in. But sometime the beagle starts it by coming over and barking( if that what you want to call it). Well I have a surprise for them . I ordered a birdhouse that emits a sound that only the dogs can hear when they bark. Its suppose to stop barking. We will see.......

No comments: