Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mileys jumping style

Can you see Miley's jumping style? Me either. The next video is in slow motion.There is only one jump in the second video.

Ive been reading Linda M. book on jumping. I'm trying to figure out Miley's jumping style . I think she is combination of rounded and inverted. What do you think? She look rounded but then her head is up and not absorbing the impact as she lands, which is an inverted style.

Running contacts: Ive used the box to help with contacts on the dogwalk and its working great. She is now hitting right in the middle of the yellow contact area. Will see if it holds up as I take pieces of the box off. (Im not ready for that yet) The box on the a-frame is another story. She is hitting in the yellow but right at the first slated area. I would like her to be a little lower so that the judge can be sure she was in the yellow. So tonight I moved the box down into the yellow just a few inches and it made a big difference. We we also see how that pans out.

O,yea. I took Guiness to the vet yesterday. His two guesses where the same as mine. Its either ringworm or mange. Nothing showed up under the black light. He scraped it and looked at it under the microscope. No mange. So he pulled out some hair from the site and sent it for a fungal culture. He told me to keep treating it with the cream I have until we see what comes back. He didn't want me to spend any money on another cream so I would have money to come back next week. He was just kidding about coming back next week. I told him I should just have my pay check directly deposited in his account. He laughed and said that works for him.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, is she fast!

Diana said...

Yes she is. But then she tends to knock bars alot. So thats why I started looking at her jumping style. Diana