Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last day of vacation

Today is the last day of vacation. Tomorrow I go back to work. Boooooooo! Its been raining since last night and Miley is beside herself with boredom. I did walk them this morning before the rain started up again. Guiness wouldn't go for a walk. I got him to the street and he wouldn't move. He has never done that before. I have walked him every morning for the last 3 years. Sometimes he doesn't go for the first half of the walk, but usually when I come back with the chihuahuas, he is waiting. Today he wasn't waiting but he did come for treats. But like I said, when he got to the street , he wouldn't move. So I put him back in the house and just took Miley. I did give him some pain medication with his breakfast. Then about 1 hour later, I took Miley and Guiness to the park to walk. He did that with no problems. His blood work was all normal, but we are still waiting on the free T4. So, I'm not sure what is wrong with him. He just seem like he doesn't want to do anything but lie on the couch. No limping except his usual limp that no one can figure out what is wrong.

Below is the video from yesterday, I think. The box a-frame is looking pretty good. I'm made a new box that fits the dog walk and have started training that too.

1 comment:

Chris and Ricky said...

Miley's a frame looks great! Hopefully Guiness is ok and it was just a fluke that he didn't want to walk this morning!