Friday, August 15, 2008

I hate snakes


Yesterday my husband and I took Miley and Guiness to the park to walk. The path is made of cement and is pretty wide and the woods are on each side. You can walk down some short paths to the river too. First we run into a dog off leash. He was huge , like a Great Pyrenees. I could here the lady calling him. He seemed friendly enough but I still don't think people should let their dogs off leash when other people are around. We weren't the only people walking either. I felt bad but my husband squirted the dog with water twice to get him to go away. I never saw the owner just heard her calling her dog. I love dogs but I still don't want other peoples dogs just coming up to us. You just never know what will happen. Then on the way back there was a snake next to and just on top of the cement path. (If you click on the picture, it will get bigger so you can see the snake). Miley went by it, I freaked out and said "snake" . That made Miley come back and almost step on the snake. It recoiled when she went over it and I thought she got bit. But she never acted like she was bit and I couldn't find anything. My husband took a picture of it with his camera phone. We looked it up when we got home. It was a copperhead. I hate snakes. At least it is not an aggressive snake and only bites if you step on it or try to pick it up. It usually will keep perfectly still until you leave. Which it did.
Mickey got his teeth cleaned yesterday and they had to pull 3 teeth in the front. They were all loose. He did fine. He was also micro chipped. I told them to make sure the micro chip was in because Mickey will not tolerated putting that back in again like Miley did. Guiness's blood work came back normal.

Last year: T4 .8
FT4d 12

This time T4 1.8
FT4d 44

But he is still not acting right. This morning again he refused to go for a walk. Hummmmmm!

No comments: