Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trying new photo program

This video was from the other day. Miley kept dropping both the bars so I decided to video tape it to see what I was doing wrong. Was I late etc... But as soon as I started taping she didn't drop the bars anymore. You can see she cuts right in front of me and doesn't take the dogwalk that one time. Ive watched it again and again and I don't know why she did that.

My husband bought me a new computer to use for just my blogging and saving all my pictures and videos. Ive been frustrated by how the pictures have been down loaded. Plus I wanted to be able to save all the videos and pictures at the same time and in the same place. Ive tried a couple of programs and haven't like any of them. I just bought "Easy Media creator 10" . So far I really like it. I can save all the pictures and videos off my camera at the same time and in the same file. I can also edit the video in slow motion without much difficulty. I can also edit pictures with special effects. I'm going to try to upload this video and see how it turns out. I had to change the file to save it in to be able to load it to blogger. Will see if I lose picture quality.

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

she wasn't watching you over the bar- but there isn't anything really obvious as to why she didn't take the dogwalk....chalk it up to one of those weird things...

Diana said...

Thanks, I didnt even notice that. Diana