Friday, July 11, 2008

Today is a good day

I got up at 5:30am. Not because I wanted to but because Miley was showing that she had to go outside. Of course she didn't use the bathroom. She goes outside and I think she forgets what she originally went out there to do. Anyway, I thought "man its hot out here". It was only 75 degrees out, but the humidity must be high. So as the sun started to come up, I notice it was very over cast. Must be a good day to go out to the training field and practice agility. So off we went. We got to the field and the weeds were very high. Those weeds that have the black seeds all over the top of them. They were higher than Miley and there were lots of them. I wasn't sure if that was going to be a problem. It wasn't. I wish I had brought my camera because she had those black seeds all over her face and chest. It would have made a great picture. We practice the chute since we hadn't done that in a while and I set up a panel jump and broad jump. She hadn't been expose to those before today. No problem. And , Ta da da daaa!!!!! She got on the teeter all by herself and road it down without any problems. That was a chicken jackpot moment!! And she repeated it several times and ran it in a sequence. I couldn't be happier. I was very worried about that teeter. I was thinking that I couldn't even run her in home trials because she wont get on our clubs teeter. I hope it stays that way. Over all she did well, some wide turns but they were my fault. My cues were late. I saw some blatant head checks.
Another good thing was that she rode in the car in a crate without a problem. In case your new to this blog, Miley hates the car. I put the crate in the front seat. This car will turn the air bag off if the weight is to light. I also bought this stuff called, "NatureVet Quiet moment". Its suppose to help with traveling, fireworks etc... I'm not sure what helped but I just hope it continues. Yea!!!

No comments: