Friday, July 25, 2008

More Guiness

I had to go back down to Georgia to see my dad. I took Guiness with me so he could get some one on one time. My dad is doing better and is now at home. Guiness is doing better too. He can now walk up the steps without any problems. His legs are getting better. When I took him to the vet, they thought it just needed more time on the antibiotics. They said if the pus thing came up again they would go in and look at it. But its been fine. The hardest thing is keeping him from licking his legs. Even with the cone on he can still get to his legs. They were looking pretty good until I went in the back yard yesterday. When I came back in the house he had gotten the cone off and his back leg was raw again. Ugh!! This picture was before he got the cone off his head.