Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Legs, and more legs


So here are Guiness's legs now. They look so much better. The wet to dry dressing changes I did a couple of days ago really helped. There is one more place on the back of the right leg that still needs to heal but otherwise they look good. His front legs have hundreds of tiny scabs coming off of them. Im hoping by this weekend he can go without the plastic cone on his head.
Miley's leg has not had any problems. I'm not sure what happened Saturday but I havent seen any limping since then. Ive watched her like a hawk and she is using it fully. Thank god.
Today I took her out to the practice field to work. She really hasn't done any agility in almost a month except for that run thru a couple of weeks ago. I'm posting some video of our practice today. You can see we have work to do. She has decided to fly off the teeter, even the one at home. So that is on the practice list. The time she jumped off while running up the teeter,I think I pushed her off by trying to do a front cross but she jumped off before I did it.

2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

We're glad to see that Guiness's legs are healing and glad to hear that Miley's leg is fine! Hopefully you are sleeping again - no wonder that you couldn't sleep with all that has been going on! Time for you to have a break from craziness! Miley is looking good despite the fly-off. She seems to love agility!

Jules said...

Glad to hear both dogs are recuperating. Phew!! one less stressor.