Saturday, June 28, 2008

This and That

First, we are in the wrong dog sport. I watched "super retriever series"(hunting dog trials) on TV today, the purse was $50,000. Can you believe it. I couldn't.
Miley is very bored. Yesterday she ate the corner of a chair cushion. She has never chewed anything since she has lived here. She put a few teeth marks on the shutters but never ate anything. She keeps bringing me toys to throw and barking at me. Soon Miley, soon.
Mickey's front bottom tooth is very loose. I don't know when this happened. My daughter just noticed it today. It looks like it is going to fall out any second. I wonder if this happen when Guiness bit him a few weeks ago? I guess we will be going to the vet again on Monday.

1 comment:

Chris and Ricky said...

We saw some of the hunting trials on TV too! $50,000? I bet Shelties could learn to do that stuff!

Hope Miley is better and good luck at the vet with Mickey!