Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last CGC class

Wednesday was our last CGC class before the test. Miley did very well. We went through every station of the test. The only problem was the neutral dog test. That's the one where you each have your dog at your side. Then you both walk toward each other and stop and shake hands. The dog is to stay at your side and not go over to the other dog. But that is what Miley did. Maybe because the other dog was a sheltie. So we practiced that a few more times with other dogs and she got better. I'm hoping I can find someone to practice with before the test next Wednesday. Miley did very well with the walking part. She heeled right at my side. Everyone said I should do rally with her. I told them it was just because its 98 degrees outside. It you made it 65 degrees it would be a different story. But I will take it anyway. All the dogs were very subdued. I'm sure it was the heat. I had sweat running down the inside of my hair. Yuk!! And its not like we were running agility.

No comments: