Monday, June 16, 2008

Mickey's out from under the bed!!

I took Mickey to the vet today because I just felt like his left eye just didn't seem right. There wasn't anything I could put my finger on. Plus he was still spending a lot of time under the bed. So the vet checked him and stained his eye. No scratches on the eyeball. Lots of bruising on the eyeball and around the eye. They shaved his head where the small cut was above his left eye. You cant really see it in this picture. They left him on the medication I was giving him but change the pain medication. I was giving him torbutrol, but they said that only last about 1 hour. So they gave me meloxicam. About an hour after giving it Mickey came out from under the bed and stayed out.

1 comment:

Chris and Ricky said...

we're so glad that Mickey is going to be ok!