Friday, April 4, 2008

Woo Whoo!!!!!!

picture by Diane Lewis
Guiness is coming home. I talked with Dr. Sherman today and Guiness can come home is 6 to 10 days. When ever I can get an appt. and get there. He is doing great. No tenderness or limping at all. Who would have thought after 11 months of limping that someone could figure out what was wrong and fix it. Dr. Sherman said Guiness is so full of energy that they cant give him enough work to wear him out. That is how he use to be. I would go to my friend's house and the dogs would chase each other for a while. Then we would run agility. Then the dog would play chase again. I would go home and he would bring me the ball to play again. He was never tired. But before going to rehab he wasn't like that anymore. He would run around, but then come inside and lie down. I thought he was just out of shape. But he is back!!!