Friday, April 4, 2008

The Weather and other things.

This weeks weather has been up and down. Monday is was 56 degrees, Tues and Wed. is was 80, Thursday it was 48 and raining. Today it suppose to be 80 again. The agility trail for the Greater Columbia Obedience Club starts today. I'm not working it today because of my job. I'm was just glad that yesterdays raining cold weather will not be with us for the trial. It would be miserable to sit through that. Saturday will be in the 70's but thunder storms are expected and Sunday will be partly sunny and low 70's. I was thinking of taking Miley on Saturday but now I'm not going to. I really don't want to be stuck out there with her if it thunder storms.
I haven't done much agility training this week. Ive been very tired and my legs have been hurting alot. Mostly I worked on coming to heel, nose touches and start line stays. Miley is very funny. When she is in the start line stay, sometimes she sits ( the volture sit) and some times she is in a down. Ive been trying to reward her for her start line stays. But when I go into reward she moves her mouth to the side, doesn't take the treat and then looks head again. I feel like she is saying, " quit that crap and lets get going".
Ive decided to go get Guiness next Saturday the 12th. They said he would be there 4 weeks , well this was week 5 . By the time I get him , it will be 6 weeks. Its costing a lot of money for him to be there and I feel the hole in my bank account. So its time to plug the hole. What ever rehab he as left will have to be done near home.

1 comment:

OBay Shelties said...

HI

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have scrolled thru your blog and great to see some good training posts! I will be sure to check back again! :-) Your young pup is very cute!
PS my shelties love to circle also. Make it a game!
Bernadette and the OBay Shelties in England.