Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not much


Not much has been going on, that's why I haven't posted. Monday was my anniversary and I was suppose to teach the beginning agility class. My training buddy emailed me and told me to take the day off. Wasn't that great. So we had a nice dinner out. ( except for this teenager who sat at our table and kept complaining about how hungry she was and what was taking the food so long). I did manage to get my husband a gift that he didn't return. Its been a few years since that has happened. He is training for a triathlon. I bought him a new watch that tracks heart rate, distance, laps you swim ect.. The old watch had been tape together so many times it was looking pretty pathetic. And not only did he not return it, he really likes it. That's always a plus.

Tuesday started with a bang. They are doing state testing at school and things are kinda busy with making sure all the kids are here and in the right class. A call comes over the walkie, "code blue in guidance". What?? I take off running as fast as I can, thinking someone has stopped breathing or coded. I swing open the door and was never so happy to see a person sitting in a chair crying. Of course then I couldn't catch my breath to talk. (the person was ok). The next day all my butt muscles were sore when walking. LoL I guess I better start exercising more if I cant even run down the hall without my body complaining.

I haven't done any training this week. I did put my table in the back of my car but it started raining yesterday when I took the dogs for a hike. So we didn't get to practice the table at the park. I plan to take it a bunch of different places and work on table sends.

Im still enjoying my runs on Sunday. Mileys time for jumpers was 5.46 yard per second. WhooHoo. I know you're probably thinking I need to get over myself but we haven't "Q"ed a jumpers run since October. So I really needed to feel like we are making headway. Of course we havent "Q"ed a standard run since July but thats a different story.

8 comments:

Morganne said...

Congratulations on your great runs with Miley last weekend!!!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Hey you deserve to feel great after that terrific Sunday, you have worked hard! LOL, next time I Q be ready for WEEKS-maybe MONTHS of talk about it, hahahahahaha. Great job getting a gift --I can never find anything for my husband that he needs/wants, I hate buying gifts for him, it is hard. Wow, Miley was flying on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your weekend runs with Miley!
I'm glad they gave you a day off for your anniversary :)

Natasha said...

Love the photo! Congrats on the Q!! Don't feel too bad, we haven't gotten a Jumpers Q since 2008, LOL.

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Congratulations!! I'd still be raving about a Q too.

Also, congrats on finding a gift. I have the hardest time finding gifts for my boyfriend and for my dad - I guess it's a guy thing.

Sara said...

Relish the Q!!!! I rewatch our July standard runs all the time, because I think they were are all time best.

Glad your husband liked his gift!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your success!

Sounds like you have a good plan for working on the table. I found a cheap table on line and going to try that as well. Hopefully we can get our respective table troubles fixed.

Diane

Chris and Ricky said...

Nothing wrong with reliving a great run that ended with a Q!!!! 5.46 yps is absolutely amazing and and well worth enjoying for months and months!