Friday, March 12, 2010

Great find



Gasp ,not a dog photo! LoL They sell this stuff at school every several months. I love these boxes of cards. You get these really nice cards, 30 of them, for $17.00. What a deal. And the cards are nice and unusual. There are all different cards in the box. It makes it so easy to send a card for something. But lately they haven't had them. I ran out of the cards at home from previous purchases. I've been waiting for them to bring them back. And last week they did. I was so happy.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I bought a box like that once, and loved them. I haven't seen one since.

Dawn said...

What a great idea! I was looking for something like this for our 94 year old Aunt. She likes to send cards but it's not always easy to get out and find one when she needs one. She remembers boxes of cards from her younger years, and we looked and looked once, last summer, for something like this. No luck.

Now we just try to remember every time we go grocery shopping to buy cards for specific people. But an assorted box would be great.

onecollie said...

I bought a box of these for Christmas....I love them !!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

those look nice!