Friday, April 24, 2009

Plans

On Saturday I'm going to drive down to Charleston to go to the B-match that they are having at their trial. I was hoping that one of my kids could go with me to video tape, but they cant. Plus its always nice to have someone to talk to. So I guess I will go alone because I really want to work on Miley's contacts. I hope its not going to be to hot. Yesterday it was still 86 degrees at 7pm last night. The trial is not under cover, so it could be hot, hot , hot. I'm going to bring Guiness too so that after the B-match we can drive over to the beach and have some fun. Don't worry, I'm going to keep Guiness on leash so he doesn't get lost again. If you have been reading my blog a while, you know I lost Guiness at the beach in July of last year and he was missing for a couple of days. Luckily we found him.
Last night I drove out to the training field and worked on a few things. We worked the dogwalk contact for about 3 minutes. She did really well on that. We did a couple of teeters and tables. Then I set up a small sequence that was posted on the clean run site. Its the exercise of the month. We did ok. I guess I should say, Miley did great and her handler did ok. I had a couple of miss placed front crosses that messed things up. I also worked a little on pulling off from 12 poles while Miley finished them. I had to put a target down to keep her in the poles. So that is a work in progress. Oh, I almost forgot. I brought a long line to put on her when setting up the course or taking a break. I didn't want her to chase any cars. And she didn't get a chase to. The long line itself seem to keep her under control without me having to hold it or control her. So that was positive. We did find a large tuff of sheep hair on the ground and Miley really went crazy for that stuff. So I took it home and I'm going to try and make some type of toy with it.

The computer troubles continue. Last night my computer deleted the audio device again and had other problems. So I guess all that work and its still not fixed. I'm hoping I can send it back soon. I really want these problems fixed. Plus messing with my computer, messed up my blog. When I would bring up the blog , every thing was right in the middle of the page with large white margins around the sides of the blog. When you looked at the video, the word "youtube" was cut off. That's how smooshed it was. So I looked on the bloger help files and was able to go into the HTML of the set up of the blog page. I was able to increase the size of the header and the middle section manually. So now the header picture doesn't sit right in the header space. I will have to fix that after all these problems are fixed. But at least every thing is not smooshed in the middle of the page.

5 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

that dog walk looks G O O D! geeze that computer problem sounds horrible, computer problems like that are the worst! Have fun tomorrow

Sara said...

It is supposed to be hot here too. Good luck this weekend!

Dawn said...

Have fun today!!

Natasha said...

That must have been a terrible experience to lose Guiness...wow, I can't even imagine it.

lol, Wall-e chases cars too! In the backyard he'll stand and wait for cars and start running as soon as he hears one. Haha

~Nat

Brittany said...

Ugh, computer problems suck! Hopefully you get things worked out.