Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Everything is broken!

Every thing I touch is broken. Remember the car tire. Well the next day the light was on again. I took it into the shop. There was a hole in the tire. That was an easy fix except guess what? You need new brakes. Ok, I go ahead and get them changed. Now the breaks squeak, a lot. Took it back in. They said they fixed it. Guess what, the breaks are still squeaking. Ugh!! And not a little squeak, its the kind that gets everyone looking at you. The lawn sprinkler system, not working. Turn it on, nothing happens. Great, some thing else to fix. My computer, still broken. Has to be mailed back to be fixed. At lease they finally agreed to take it back. My dogwalk has been taken apart for weeks. I needed to repair the planks. Have I done that , no. Miley's running aframe performance -broken. ( Not that is was ever fixed ) I reviewed the running a-frame video. I cant seem to fix the problem. Maybe I will talk about that more tomorrow. I need a break.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You need a vacation! Deep breath. Take a day or two or three and relax. It will all get straightened out. Let the dogs love on you for a change. That might help too!

Sara said...

Car problems are the worst. So, annoying. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that nothing else breaks!

Chris and Ricky said...

Some times this stuff happens! Taking a break is a good idea - it will all work out in the end!

kathy said...

Oh I feel for ya! Hang in there!