Friday, April 17, 2009

Off to ASSA Nationals

Tomorrow I leave for the Sheltie Nationals. Tomorrow they have the herding trials. I'm going to see my college roommate run her dog. I don't know anything about herding. So unless the dog runs away ( does that happen in herding?) I wont know whats good or bad. But I'm looking forward to it. Then Sunday is the agility trial. The only down part is the vendors cant come on site until 3pm on Sunday. So I wont get to shop because I'm leaving Sunday after the trial. My husband will be happy about that.

I tried to run Miley in the back yard today. She was flying high. I had no steering on her at all. At least she held her start line. Wonder what is going to happen in our JWW run. Should be interesting. I might just have to hang on for the ride. WooHoo!

On a side note. There have be cockroaches in my office at work every morning. About 5 of them every morning. They are usually dead but some times they are just on their back. If you touch them, they start moving. Ugh! Yes, Ive been complaining. They keep telling me they aren't allowed to spray because of asthma kids. Well yesterday a coach roach fell from the ceiling and on to my desk. Ewwww! I have had enough. I told maintenance I'm bring my stuff in from home and spraying. I really don't think I should have to work with roaches Today I came to work with my spray all ready. At the end of the day they came with a special can of stuff to spray around the base boards. So I did that before I left. I hope it kills them all.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Have fun at Nationals! Miley will be flying I'm sure! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Chris and Ricky said...

Yuck, cockroaches! Mom lived in GA. for 8 years and never could get used to having them around! They are so disgusting!

Hope you have a great time at the Sheltie Nationals! Good luck!

Sara said...

Stupid "spray rules". We have those too. Even windex is banned. I still use my own spray. Otherwise my classroom would never be clean. Ick.

Good luck at the nationals. I would love to watch the herding.