Monday, April 13, 2009

Im so mad

I don't know if this happened to anyone else but I didn't get my clean run magazine this month. I emailed them April 2nd telling them I hadn't received my magazine yet and I wanted to check that my subscription was paid up. They said it was and that I should be getting it soon. If I didn't get if by the 12th to let them know. So I emailed them again today. Well guess what. Sorry we don't have any more magazines. They gave me an electronic subscription and one extra month for the inconvenience. Now I realize these things happen but I let them know 12 days ago that there could be a problem. Now I'm just SOL. I cant take the electronic copy to the field to set up a course. I cant take the electronic copy to the doctors office while I wait for my kids appointment. Ugh!!

6 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

wow, I did not get mine either, I will have to call

Brittany said...

Ugh, that is stupid! Why do they not make enought magazines for all their subscriptions?!

Sara said...

That is annoying. I find it hard to believe that they don't have one extra copy lying around!

My copy did seem to arrive very late this month, and I only live about 40 miles from Clean Run. In fact, I went on their website to see if there was a problem with the magazine. Most stuff I order from them gets to me overnight. So, maybe your copy will show up eventually....

Dawn said...

Electronic news is the way many magazines and newspapers are moving. We in the library business wonder how patrons will adjust. You bring up some of the problems, that you can't use the information in the same way if it's electronic. Like a friend of mine said about the Detroit paper that went electronic this month; her husband grumped that he can't pass the Sunday sections back and forth to her over the breakfast table anymore.

Maybe they can print a copy off the electronic resource and mail that to you. Wouldn't hurt to ask them to do that.

Chris and Ricky said...

Yes, that happened to us too! We dutifully waited to report that we didn't get April's issue until today - the 13th of the month. And they told us the same thing! Mom is not happy! She wants a hard copy too for all the same reasons you do. And she couldn't get the electronic version to open pages past 41-42 today! There is an explanation on the CleanRun Yahoo group about the printer messing up, etc. We are really bummed out about missing the issue! We think they should print more!

Nicki said...

I got mine as usual but promptly left it ouside overnight after practicing and it got all soggy. Maybe it's an unlucky issue!

My mother in law tried to give the electronic version one year instead of the regular-I paid the differenct to get the hard copy-same reason, couldn't carry it outside!