Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We spent Easter at my mom's house in Savannah . The weather was great. My sister , her kids, my brother and his wife , their kids, my grandfather and his wife, my mom, and dad were all there. It was very windy out so no family photos but it did keep the bugs away. If you have ever been to Savannah, the bugs will drive you crazy. Stephanie took some pictures of me and the dogs. The first one didn't look to good, none of the dogs were looking in her direction and Miley wouldn't come close in. So then I leaned her way and Stephanie took this shot. I'm tired of traveling and next weekend I go to Perry, Ga for the Sheltie Nationals. I hope everyone had a Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like you had a very nice visit with family..and dogs! Nice picture of you two! Happy Easter!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

HAPPY EASTER. I love the picture of you and Miley! Glad the bugs were not around to bother you.

Cool Design Shelties said...

Happy Easter to you too :o)

//Bente

Sara said...

Cute photo! Happy Easter!