Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dog Antics

The other morning I was taking a bath. My sons swim team bag was sitting on the floor. It appeared empty. Guiness comes in and sticks his head in the bag. When his head comes out he has a five dollar bill in his mouth. He turns to leave and I tell him to drop it. He does. Well at this point Miley's ears must have perked up. I guess she figured Guiness must have something really good. She come running into the bathroom, picks up the five dollar bill and takes off running. Miley is a shredder. Laundry sheets that have fallen to the floor are great fun. She also like poop bags she gets out of my pants pockets and toilet paper rolls. So I know the five dollar bill is history if I don't act fast. Of course I told her to drop it, but no dice. I jump out of the tub and into the bedroom. Already part of the five dollars is sitting on the floor. I get to the kitchen and tell Miley to drop it again. This time she did. The five dollars survived. I only had to tape that one side back on. Silly dog.
Guiness's face is almost healed. No sure what that spot was but the hair is coming back. I signed Guiness and I up for a freestyle class. It starts next Monday. I thought I would try it with him. If its to hard on his back legs, I change and bring Miley.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh, have fun in the freestyle class. It has been suggested I check it out with Ike and am looking forward to hearing how it goes!

GeeRome said...

What beautiful dogs! (I may be slightly biased towards the Shelties! haha)

Have fun in your freestyle class. That is something that I have always wanted to try. I have a couple of friends that use to do it, and I have been applying the good ol' peer pressure to try and get them to teach a class. haha

Nicki said...

I have left an award for you over at my blog