Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vacation






We were on vacation this past week. My husband said it was ok to post his picture on my blog. ( We have been married 19 years this month) My kids didnt want there pictures on the blog.
We went to my mom's house for Easter in Savannah. Then we drove to Fort Walton Beach, Florida to meet my sisters family for a beach vacation. The weather was sunny and the temperatures ranged from 50-70's. The only problem was the wind coming off the gulf. If was hard to sit on the beach because you were freezing. So mostly we sat by the pool. I guess the building blocked the wind, at least some what. It was a long 10 hour drive home but we survived. I picked the dogs up from the kennel. Everything seemed ok, except Roxy's legs were red. I figured she must have eaten some of Mickeys food. She has food allergies. So when I asked for Roxy's food bag, they said she ate it all and they fed her Mickey's food. Ugh! I cant believe she ate all that food. Not a 3.5 lb. chihuahua. But even if she did, they could have called my cell and I would have told them to give her Mileys food, she can tolerate it. ( although its puppy food) . But I guess if that's the worse that happened than that's no bad.

1 comment:

Johann The Dog said...

Great pics! Looks like you had loads of fun - was wondering where you were? Glad to have you back and thanks for the comments (i responded). Woofs, Johann