Monday, March 3, 2008

Sad Day- Bright furture

This weekend I was in Raleigh-Durham for the Silvia Trkman seminar. It was great and I will post more about that later. Today, since I was in town, I took Guiness to see Dr. Sherman at VetHab. He feels strongly that Guiness has a gluteal muscle injury that has now become chronic. So I left Guiness there for 2 shock wave therapies and rehab afterwards. So I probably wont see him for 4 weeks. I wasn't prepared for this and cried for about 1 1/2 hours on the way home. I really hope this is what is wrong with him and that he gets better. I felt bad that he couldn't run the courses this weekend. He was so happy to arrive at the seminar. Trotting along and waging his tail. He is not much of a tail wager normally. So lets all keep our fingers crossed that this works.

1 comment:

Johann The Dog said...

Sorry you both have to go through this - muscle injuries sure aren't fun. But I'm glad you may have found out more info! Got my paws crossed...

Woofs, Johann