Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not agility related

I'm reading this book that I am finding to be heart warming. Its not the type of book I usually read. I like medical thrillers. But that isn't this book. Its called , "Chosen by a Horse" by Susan Richards. On the cover it says, "How a broken horse fixed a broken heart". Ive only read the first 4 chapters but I really am enjoying it. So far, its about a lady who owns three horses. She is divorced from her husband and in the divorce she gets her horse , Georgia. She didn't know the horse was pregnant. She is quit sure her husband wouldn't have agreed to let her have the horse if he had known. ( two for one thing). She named the foal, "Sweet Revenge" . Funny huh? That's the type of humor in the book. Then she gets a call from the SPCA about fostering one of the 40 horses just rescued. She takes one in called "Lay me down" that has a foal with her already. "Lay me down" is sick and thin. The foal is fine and she feels doesn't like her. That's all Ive read.

No comments: