Monday, June 6, 2016

At the beach

I went to Sandy Beach. Its on Lake Murray.  Ive been here before. The good thing about this place, was there wasnt anyone there.  The bad thing is that the only way to get there is by boat or someone has to drop you off because you cant park anywhere, or the cops come.  Anyway, my husband dropped me off and I took Miley, Java and Zoey to the beach.  You have to walk through the wooded path for about 10 minutes, to get to the beach.  Along the path was a small deer leg. Ugh!!  It still had hair on it.  Must be coyotes. Yikes.
We get to the water and the puppy it very happy. Running back and forth along the water's edge. Then all of a sudden, she takes off running into the water.

Ok, no biggie.

  Ok, we are still ok.

Now Im worried.

She comes up and keeps swimming away from shore. "Oh Crap". I throw my camera on the sand and run into the water. By the time I get to her, she has turned around and started swimming to shore. Crazy dog, scared the crap out of me. LOL

Doesn't it look like Miley is laughing at poor Zoey.


So after that she had a harness and long line put on her. I should have put it on when we first got there.





This side of the island was mostly shaded.



Then we walked to the other side of the island, to anther beach area. Usually boats are anchored here but there werent any.



Miley and Java didnt really play with the puppy. She wanted to run and play chase but for some reason they didnt.




 I kept trying to get a picture with all 3 of them but the puppy kept moving. lol

 We only stayed an hour, I was feeling guilty that my husband was just trying to hang out and find something to do, while he waited for me.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love the puppy leaping pictures. I remember the first time I took Beckett to the ocean; he leaped right into a wave but turned around pretty quick. he never did that again.