Monday, June 24, 2013

The park and ducks

I went to an AKC trial this weekend. Lots of ups and downs. Im not ready to talk about it right now. So instead here are some pictures from the park they have there. They weather wasnt bad. Its the first time it wasnt so oppressively hot.  Rained on and off both days. The nats were terrible, flying in your face constantly. (It made me freaking crazy).




  You probably dont remember but last year this was the bridge that looked kinda bad and I was unsure if I should cross it. Well, now its worse and you can no longer go that way.









There is the path that has water flow over it to a small waterfall. Its not deep. Miley didnt want to get her feet wet. The pictures are blurry, sorry but you will get the point.




Java was ok getting her feet wet.

7 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Very cool photos!

Sara said...

It looks so peaceful! Love the ducks.

Helen said...

I'd like to walk in that water right now, Java has the right idea to stay cool.

Nicki said...

Love the one with the babies!

Lian said...

Lovely pictures. I especially like the first one of the two blue girls.

Dawn said...

Cool photos. Were the ducks all standing on one foot or is that the way they walk? Loved the one of the two of the dogs together..and the mama duck and the babies! :)

Diana said...

Dawn, I guess that's the way the duvpcks walk.