Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miley practice

I thought I would post some better video of Miley. I don't want you to think its all bad. I added a song from the "Bolt" movie. When I saw Miley Cyrus and John Travolta sing this song, I thought how lucky Miley Cyrus was. When I was about 13 years old the movie "Grease" came out. My best friend and I went and saw it 5 times. We loved that movie. Ha!!

( The video is not perfect. Its a work in progress. The first little clip is not from Sundays practice. I had to add a little more video to end the music at the right time)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I loved Grease too! My sister and I used to play the record over and over and over in my parents garage, singing and dancing on our roller skates.

Miley looks like she is having so much fun. Great job! That was fun to watch.

Chris and Ricky said...

Miley and you are awesome! Miley has to be the happiest dog we've ever seen - she loves running and doing agility with you! It is so cool to see her so happy!

Dawn said...

Wow, she looks great! And she is so THRILLED to be out there with you! Thanks for making me smile!