Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last day at my job. Yea!!! I forgot to tell you that I did get the job at the middle school. So I start there on January 5th. I'm so excited. Since Wednesday Ive been waking up thinking, "crap, its not Friday". But today is!!!!!
Yesterday I took Miley to a baseball field near my house. I set up 7 jumps and a tunnel. She did great. Great speed and distance. Read most of my crosses correctly. The funny part was the daycare kids were sitting on the hill watching. At the end of a sequence the would start clapping. It was cute. Today I will probably just do a few weave poles and contacts. Then tomorrow we are off to our 1st USDAA trial. (Hers and mine). I'm hoping to have good speed and hit at least a few contacts. If she misses the weaves in the one standard run, Ill just keep running. She is just a great dog and loves agility. What fun!!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck at your trial! Can't wait to hear about.

That is so cute about the daycare kids watching and clapping for you and Miley. I think they would like to be doing the jumps and tunnels themselves!

Chris and Ricky said...

Good luck this weekend!!!! We'll be thinking about you and cheering you on from Ohio and looking forward to hearing all about it!

Dawn said...

YEA for two things, the new job AND the upcoming trial. I know you will have a great time, and Miley will be wonderful! Can't wait to read all about it!

Jules said...

Congratulations on the new job! and good luck this weekend!

Nicki said...

good luck

Dawn said...

Can't wait to hear about the first trial... :) Hope it went well!

Johann The Dog said...

Anxious to hear how the trial went!!!!! Hope very well!

Woofs, Johann