Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In a funk

Signed bad grades for the kids
dog peed and pooped on floor.
headache for 2 days.
lawn soaked with rain, kid parks car on lawn, car stuck in lawn, lawn a wreck
dog store doesnt have dog food I need
work---ugh
food fell out of pantry and onto floor, dogs eating as fast as they can
No snow, but it is 70 degrees and I dont feel like doing anything
I only have one Chirstmas present bought
everyone needs money from me ( not collectors, Ha)
House dirty
maybe I just need more sleep......

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, you made me laugh - don't know if that will make you feel any better though :)

Chris and Ricky said...

Sounds like the winter blues and it's not even winter yet :(

manymuddypaws said...

you should go tanning. seriously. the warm, the bright "sun" it will make you feel better.